Who we serve
We currently serve approximately 600 people. Our two beneficiary groups include about 450 Indonesians in Jakarta and 160 asylum seekers and refugees, primarily Afghans, living scattered and isolated throughout Jakarta. All of our beneficiaries live well below the poverty line, in what is called extreme poverty
Empowering the urban poor in Jakarta through education and enterprise
- To provide clean and safe places for vulnerable peoples to live, work and learn.
- To provide support in emergency situations, such as homelessness and medical crises.
- To provide education, learning experiences, & alternatives to underserved urban children.
- To empower vulnerable adults with learning experiences in language, soft skills, & vocational skills.
- To prevent chronic poverty from developing and break generational cycles of poverty